Listed here are commonly asked questions about the History Clicking website and our services.
If your question is not listed here, or you would like more information, please contact us at [email protected]
Q. Where does History Clicking do business?
- A. History Clicking is managed by Foley Business Consulting, a company registered in Australia. For face-to-face services, our team is available to provide services in major Australian cities and other areas (Australia and overseas) by agreement. For online services, we are available to the broader international community.
Q. What formal qualifications are held by History Clicking Consultants and Trainers? Are they qualified in history, teaching or training?
- A. All our Consultants and Trainers are skilled professionals in their respective fields. For example, our people possess University qualifications in history
and related fields; and professional qualifications in teaching and training. Please refer to Our People page for more information about specific individuals.
Q. I don’t agree with a statement made in an article published on the website. The website is overly biased or displays historically incorrect information. How do I express my disagreement?
- A. History Clicking endeavours to provide balanced and accurate views on historical events and matters. If you feel that we have expressed the view that is not balanced or accurate, please tell us. We welcome constructive feedback at [email protected].
Q. If I provide my confidential billing information to History Clicking in the course of a transaction, can I be confident that this information will be kept secure?
- A. History Clicking makes every effort to ensure that personal financial information is kept secure.
Q. Will any History Clicking services attract GST or other tax related components?
- History Clicking is managed by an Australian-based company (Foley Business Consulting),, and therefore must adhere to all Australian laws and regulations governing business transactions.
- For services provided within Australia, or where an online customer is resident in Australia, then the transaction must include GST (Goods and Service Tax).
- For online transactions with customers outside Australia, no GST or other taxes are payable unless explicitly stated.
- For services provided outside Australia, then the applicable local taxes will be charged as appropriate.